Mom and Dad are at work so Grandma and Auntie Elisabeth are going to pick up Little Miss and visit the children's museum.
When I was little I loved to swing. What fun activies did your enjoy?
Do you have any ideas for fun things for me to to do with Little Miss?
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


4 comments:
Just hanging out and being there is all she will need. Outside play is the best for that age. Mattie use to get a shoe box and tie a string to it and load it with a doll or 2 and then run with it across the lawn. She would laugh for a long time. It was that easy for her.
Have fun and enjoy the visit.
Jan is right Your little sweetie is at the perfect age where it takes so little to keep them entertained. I love taking my little granddaughters to McDonalds and getting them either a happy meal or even just an ice cream. Because all they really want is to go play in the play area. Enjoy your beautiful little girl, grandchildren really are one of the rewards for a well lived life. My thoughts are with you Stephanie!
Hi Stephanie, me again. Commenting on the comment you left me! You are so right about worrying about Elisabeth driving. I would have been such a worry wort, I don't know if I could have ever let her go like that. I really do salute you. It takes a lot of courage and faith to let go even a little bit. Of course my Shawn is more mentally handicapped where as Elisabeth's problems are physical, but I think the effects are the same. We have spent their whole lives loving, cherishing and protecting and worrying about them and to learn to encourage them to strech themselves and try new things is just plain hard. You seem to have a really good handle on the whole thing. Thank goodness that Heavenly Father chose you for the privelege of being Elisabeth's Mom.
she is a cutie pie! i loved swinging....we always had a bir tire swing hanging from a big ol tree.
i also loved playing in the MUD...yep...makin those mud pies!!!
i would also write myself letters adn then write back to myself. :)
Post a Comment