You should see my house. It looks like we had a tornado. Toys and stuff everywhere. Dishes in the sink. Laundry piled high. I couldn't even let my own mother in if she came by.(She's is 450 miles away so no worries.) I was going to take a picture but the batteries are in Elisabeth's room and little miss is napping.
The thankful part. I am able to love and care for Aubrey so she does not have to enter daycare so young. She warms my heart with her cute little self. I have always said babies heal the heart.
I am thankful Elisabeth is getting better. I am thankful Aubrey inspires Elisabeth to get up early every morning . I am thankful Elisabeth feels a new found purpose in life. I am thankful she is learning to drive and that she loves it.
I am thankful to have a adoring, caring, unselfish wonderful husband to laugh, cry and be in love with. Thirty years this November.
I am thankful for Rachel and all her many talents. She spiffed up Dad's resume to awesome!
She plays flute and piano. She is bilingual. She is fun, fun FUN! She dances well. She is an excellent teacher. She excels at all she does.
I am thankful for Jonathan . He is one artistic son. He loves his family. He works hard and plays hard. He and his wonderful wife have blessed me with little miss. That in itself is one huge Blessing!
I am thankful for my son Matt and his wife. They are so diligent in serving and keeping the commandments. I am thankful for their new hobby. They ride their bikes to work 7 miles each way. Thankful for their healthy example.
I am thankful for the peace of prayer.
All in all It is A wonderful Life! ( one of my favorite movies )
Love to all.
The thankful part. I am able to love and care for Aubrey so she does not have to enter daycare so young. She warms my heart with her cute little self. I have always said babies heal the heart.
I am thankful Elisabeth is getting better. I am thankful Aubrey inspires Elisabeth to get up early every morning . I am thankful Elisabeth feels a new found purpose in life. I am thankful she is learning to drive and that she loves it.
I am thankful to have a adoring, caring, unselfish wonderful husband to laugh, cry and be in love with. Thirty years this November.
I am thankful for Rachel and all her many talents. She spiffed up Dad's resume to awesome!
She plays flute and piano. She is bilingual. She is fun, fun FUN! She dances well. She is an excellent teacher. She excels at all she does.
I am thankful for Jonathan . He is one artistic son. He loves his family. He works hard and plays hard. He and his wonderful wife have blessed me with little miss. That in itself is one huge Blessing!
I am thankful for my son Matt and his wife. They are so diligent in serving and keeping the commandments. I am thankful for their new hobby. They ride their bikes to work 7 miles each way. Thankful for their healthy example.
I am thankful for the peace of prayer.
All in all It is A wonderful Life! ( one of my favorite movies )
Love to all.
p.s. The landlord is here. Oh my goodness worse than a visit on a bad house day by mom. Thank goodness he didn't come to the door . He's just checking the septic. Oh clean fairy please come visit.



7 comments:
Sorry, I'm using the cleaning fairy right now. She's not doing a very good job though!
I'm happy for all your blessings. Sounds like you've been greatly blessed.
You have a huge thankful heart. Thanks for sharing those things that are meaningful for you. The messes are from fun. Yeah.
WOW~~ you have so many sonderful things to be thankful for!!!
i can tell you are such a loving person!
I agree with you 100% Stephanie. Even with a really messy house, life is WONDERFUL!!!
The clean fairy may be found at flylady.net. Give it a try, we have been flying for a while. Love you lots.
Glad to hear things are going well, elisabeth is doing better, and landlord didn't come in the house!!! Oh goodness, I wish there were clean fairies to go around - though you'd get dibs first =)!
Your life is filled with blessings! Thanks for sharing them :)
Can you send the cleaning fairy my way please?
Post a Comment