Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy weekend

Dave is half way through his polysomnography class. He has done his first clinical. I am thrilled to see him enjoying learning and looking forward to a more rewarding and professional career.

Yesterday was packed. Little miss came over for a few hours while Dad went to the laundry mat.
Then DLH and I took Elisabeth and went to Indiana to see DLH's brother's. One brother lives in Indiana and one visiting from Texas.


As an added bonus we went and walked the beach of Lake Michigan on our way home. I love the sound of the water . It is so peaceful and relaxing. Picture is from Indiana dunes brochure.


I hope all of you had fun this weekend too.

3 comments:

Jan said...

What a busy beachy sandy week. Sounds like a great time Stephanie. So glad you were able to do something you loved.

SuzanSayz said...

My baby brother surprised my mom by showing up Saturday at her door with flowers. He and his family live in Colorado. He came because Monday the 11th is the first anniversary of my father's death and mom is having a really hard time coping because she misses him so much. We got together last night at my little sister's house for dinner and had a great time. I think all of this will help my mom get through tomorrow much easier.

Anonymous said...

A walk on the beach sound great right about now :) looks like you had a good time!!!! :) yay!