Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Twenty seven years ago tomorrow I gave birth to my second child. A son weighing 10lbs 81/2 oz.

His birth was a miracle in itself. Love you son!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Wow, he was a big boy. I love that. My first was over 10 too. I understand about the miracle part. Happy birthday. Great mosaic too Stephanie.

SuzanSayz said...

He is a really goodlooking guy, Stephanie. Looking at all the pictures it looks like he started out with dark hair that suddenly turned blonde. It's interesting how things like that can happen.

SuzanSayz said...

Oh my gosh, it just occured to me what day tomorrow is, the 23rd. That was the day I had my second child. My oldest daughter Heidi. She turns the big "three oh" tomorrow! Geez what a small world.

Janell said...

Happy birthday Stephanie's son - cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

i love that collage!!!! wow a 10 pound baby!!!! you da woman!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

And Happy Birthday!