Wasn't it moving to be a part of. I loved it so very much. Happy you did it too Stephanie. I did more than the required as well.
I think it's so wonderful that so many gathered at the same time, in many different places to send well wishes off into the sky. Thanks for letting Elisabeth be apart of your balloon release. That made me smile :)
You have such a good heart and I appreciate the compassion you have for others - thanks for this!!!
I'm happy you got to do the balloon launch. What a powerful moment for everyone involved.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wasn't it moving to be a part of. I loved it so very much. Happy you did it too Stephanie. I did more than the required as well.
I think it's so wonderful that so many gathered at the same time, in many different places to send well wishes off into the sky. Thanks for letting Elisabeth be apart of your balloon release. That made me smile :)
You have such a good heart and I appreciate the compassion you have for others - thanks for this!!!
I'm happy you got to do the balloon launch. What a powerful moment for everyone involved.
Post a Comment