Monday, August 4, 2008

school starts today

I haven't seen my dhl this excited in years. His two week marathon class began this morning. Look out world here he comes. Dave is one of those people that never puts himself first. He was the seventh of eleven children. I am thrilled that he is finally doing something he wants to do.



This little miss is here today. She now says Grandma. I am tickled.



I want you all to know I love reading your blogs. You make my days more enjoyable. I love laughing with you, crying with you and plain just getting to know you.


Have a wonderful day everyone.





3 comments:

Jan said...

School is starting all over the place today. We still have a few weeks left. Seems so weird. Glad it all went well.

I know what you mean about the blogs. Instant happy some days really. Thanks to you too.

Anonymous said...

school here starts next week....weooo hooo!

glad your hubby is so happy!♥

Janell said...

I am so glad your hubbie is going to be doing something he wants to do - he sounds like a great person!

I too have been richly blessed by the blogging world - amazing, isn't it??

Take care!! Janell