We are the champions my friend. And we'll keep on fighting til the end. We are the champions. We are the champions, no time for losers, cause we are the champions, of the world. This song is what I thought of first, such a cute picture! Have a great day, Stephanie.
7 comments:
i can almost hear her sweet giggles just from looking at the picture!!!!! cute cute cute!!!!
Has she been watching the Olympics too :). So cute and fun Stephanie. She is just the cutest champ. I give her a perfect 10.
That is such a cute picture ~ definately no words needed with a smile that big!! X
So cute!!!!
How is Elisabeth doing??
We are the champions my friend. And we'll keep on fighting til the end. We are the champions. We are the champions, no time for losers, cause we are the champions, of the world.
This song is what I thought of first, such a cute picture!
Have a great day, Stephanie.
You're right, no words needed. She's saying it all.
The cutest pic I've seen in a week
That is adorable! My goodness. I want to squeeze her cheeks!
Post a Comment