This sweet lady asked us to fill each other's buckets. Today she is sharing her favorite scripture.
For many reasons and many blessings this is my favorite scripture:
3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day. Alma 36:3
Have a great day
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


6 comments:
I too have found strength in that scripture.
That is such a beautiful strengthening scripture you have shared. I thank you for it Stephanie. I am really touched that you are will to share and be part of the filling each other up.
Thanks for your kind words too.
Jan
I love that scripture!! It is so powerful!!!
Thank you Stephanie! That is a wonderful scripture. And its so true!
I love that one too. I love this Bucket List going around on everyone's blogs. So uplifting!
Stephanie- How are you feeling? I have been wondering how it has been going with the back pain and heart thing. Love the new look in here.
Post a Comment