I've been working on being more patient. I have a hard time when driving, to not get angry at every stupid thing other people do. I have actually gotten pretty good at acknowledging the dumb things people do, and then immediately forgiving them and forgetting it. I am really proud of how often I can do this. It really is possible to change negative attitudes, but it sure does take work.
2 comments:
I've been working on being more patient. I have a hard time when driving, to not get angry at every stupid thing other people do. I have actually gotten pretty good at acknowledging the dumb things people do, and then immediately forgiving them and forgetting it. I am really proud of how often I can do this. It really is possible to change negative attitudes, but it sure does take work.
Family is my greatest joy too!
Post a Comment