Saturday, February 28, 2009

Getting Prepared


I have been exposed to new ways to be sure I have adequate food storage. I am so excited about the new information I want to share it with my friends.

Wendy DeWitt has a website with links to her demonstration via you tube.

I am going to get my 14 cards (see video for their importance) and see what I have and what I need to be sure my family is prepared.


I am also going to get out the pressure canner and be brave and can meat and poultry.


Wish me luck. I have alot of work to do.
p.s. Mom click on the word website to go to the link for you tube demo.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Let me know how that works for you. I've been considering buying a used pressure canner, but I'm still trying to decide, that or a FoodSaver...we are, after all, poor college students.

tiki_lady said...

good luck on the pressure canner. I want to do that too!