I made heart shaped chocolate chip cookies for my valentine. I planned a steak dinner but my valentine helped our son hang a garage door until late. Such a kind man I married.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago
I made heart shaped chocolate chip cookies for my valentine. I planned a steak dinner but my valentine helped our son hang a garage door until late. Such a kind man I married.
Posted by Stephanie at 2:06 PM
3 comments:
Don and i just celebrated our own personal Valentines Day tonight. Saturday and Sunday had been family celebrations which were very enjoyable but we still needed a night just for us. So we went to Costco, bought ourselves a new DVD Player, gave our old one to Shawn, Oh and in between all that we had dinner at Outback, where we had crappy service. I think we are done with Outback anyway, everything there is just too spicy.
Glad you got spoiled with flowers!
And your cookies...they look delicious!
Cookies sound soooo good. I haven't had any in quite a while.
Jeff gives the girls flowers too. I think it's important for Dad's to do things like that.
Post a Comment