Little miss is one sweet mom. She takes such tender care of all her babies. I love watching her play
If look carefully you will see Aubrey's favorite thing on earth. It is a $5 Boynton pig from Kohl's. She has named him Baby. She feeds him and gives him drinks and sleeps thumb in mouth with baby's ears in her other hand. It is true love.
I love to find a great bargain. Last year Target had 90% off Christmas toys. This year the pickings were slim. Saturday I did find this cute Cabbage Patch Preemie for 75% off. I liked her at the $6.24 price. ( I wish I had a better camera. The doll has a cute pink dress) Aubrey wasn't sure she like the new doll until she discovered the baby has a diaper. Now she is a little mother taking care of another one's needs. Being Grandma is the best.


2 comments:
Wow, what a bargain shopper you are! You are like my mom. You gals can just smell the deals!
Kohl's does have the cutest little stuffed animals. And always for 5 dollars. I got my grandaughter Abbey the stuffed Hippo for Christmas. It is so sweet watching little girls being mama.
Post a Comment