Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reality ( Bleep)







Please read the following sweet ladies post. My Elisabeth is in the same boat. It is the second most heart breaking situation a mother can face. The greatest being the death of a child.

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I was so sad to read that Shawn was feeling left out and lonely. Sweet, sweet Shawn.

SuzanSayz said...

Thank you Stephanie. It's comforting to have friends who understand completely. If only those young people could see our two for the pure, untouched people they are. Elisabeth and Shawn are much further along on their path than any of those young adults are I'm sure.

Jan said...

That is so sad. I wish it wasn't so. She is beautiful.

Heidi D said...

I wish there was something I could do. I really do. If I lived there, I would form some kind of group for them. I would find a way.