That's really cool. I live in a place like that too. My girls school has moose in the playground really early in the morning. Once the kids saw a cougar prowling around. Luckily no one went out to recess yet.
Wow! That is so picturesque!
Whoa! Neat! Some people pay extra for a view like that!
How nice to live in the midst of so much beauty.
I miss your posts :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's really cool. I live in a place like that too. My girls school has moose in the playground really early in the morning.
Once the kids saw a cougar prowling around. Luckily no one went out to recess yet.
Wow! That is so picturesque!
Whoa! Neat! Some people pay extra for a view like that!
How nice to live in the midst of so much beauty.
I miss your posts :)
Post a Comment