Tiffani and I share a common bond. We both have children with spina bifida. She wrote a beautiful story of a teaching moment. You can read about it here.
My daughter is a young adult now. Tiffani has a young son.
When Elisabeth was three years old I was giving her a bath.
Without warning she looked up toward the ceiling and said
"Thank you Heavenly Father for my Mommy"
Quickly with misty eyes I said Aloud
"Thank you Heavenly Father for Elisabeth"
Precious truth's not spoken often enough. My heart still sings when it thinks of them.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


5 comments:
Oh that is so very very precious. Thanks for sharing that Stephanie.
I loved how Tiffani shared her story yesterday. It was very heart warming wasn't it.
You sound extremely blessed in your life for having Elisabeth. I can only imagine the joy that came from hearing that sort of love from her.
Beautiful moment for sure.
gosh. that is so sweet~! thank you for sharing this story. it is beautiful!
Sometimes I feel like, what do I need Relief Society for? I have all my blogging friends and their inspirational messages. That was a sweet story, Stephanie.
I loved Tiffani's story yesterday too.
And yours has warmed my heart as well.
We are so blessed to have gospel truths in our lives. It really puts everything into perspective.
Oh Stephanie,
I haven't had time to lately to check all of the blogs that I have wanted to, but this morning I clicked on your's to check your tag, and you have melted my heart!
Seeing the pictures of Elisabeth's success and hearing of your life has been so inspirational to me. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.
Post a Comment