Sunday, July 6, 2008

Flu

My Husband rarely gets sick Even if he isn't well he keeps on going. He and Elisabeth have come down with a nasty bug. They are still in bed at 1p.m. I seem to be doing better than they are. At least I am finally up.

We are having unusual beautiful weather. It is a shame when you don't feel well enough to get out and enjoy it.

On a brighter note. My son who graduated in May and had been working a temp Engineering job got a real job last Friday. He will start mid July after giving a two week notice to the temp job. We are all very ecstatic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAn...that sounds awful! I hope he gets well soon!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Congrats on your son's Job!

Jan said...

Way to go for your son. Thats great. Work is always good.

I hope everyone gets on the mend quickly. No one should be sick in the summer. No one...

SuzanSayz said...

Ooooh, I just hate the whole "Group Sick" thing. I hope they get better, I hope you don't get worse and I am excited for your son. Lets hope he stays well.

Elisa said...

I hope you all are feeling well soon! I hate being sick-- especially in the summer!

Jan said...

Stephanie. I didn't realize you were a friend of Whitney's. Her mom and dad were my neighbors for years and Whitney and I got to know each other when she would come and visit. She is wonderful. I am glad to know this litte tidbit about you.