Thursday, July 24, 2008

A First

This weekend is our Gaba family reunion. I have never been to a reunion of any kind. I am looking forward to seeing cousins I haven't seen in years and meeting other family members I have never met.

How about you. Any fun idea's for family reunions? Any fond memories of special family reunions you wouldn't mind sharing?

I'd love to hear all about it.
I'll post all about our shindig in a future post.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Our auctions are always so much fun. It shows our talents and then we make money for the next time.

Have fun and visit away.

Lisa Christine said...

FUN!!!! Family reunions are the best. Now that I am part of an ENORMOUS extended family, they are even better!

Enjoy catching up with those that you haven't seen in a while, and make some great memories!

SuzanSayz said...

I have been party to some incredible family reunions. Even though I may see a lot of these people quite often there is just something about everyone being at the same spot at the same time, on purpose, that really makes it special. My only advice is to take too many pictures because when it is all over and you are looking at them all you will think, gee, I wish I had taken even more. Go Stephanie Go! Go and have a blast!!!

Janell said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!! I really appreciate it.

I think renting huge houses close to water makes for fun reunions - we need to get some fun stuff happening - we haven't had a reunion for a while.

Anonymous said...

To me, the funnest family reunions are Simple --- Games & food!

Put CATCH PHRASE out for everyone to play and it can get HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi! i stumbled on your blog, and it is so cute! you have a precious family. hmmm...my family is super small, and the only time i've ever been to a family reunion was right after i married my husband. his family is HUGE. anyways, the only thing i remember about it was taht they were having horse shoe tournaments. sorry. not too helpful.

anyways, i have a weekly giveaway at my blog, so be sure to swing by and enter this week's giveaway!