Dear Friends,
I am busy working. I may not post but I will continue to read your wonderful blogs as often as possible.
Wish me luck. I listed a huge property. Anyone need a property in Illinois 2 miles from the LDS Meetinghouse?
Posted by Stephanie at 3:12 AM
5 comments:
Super and good luck. The property is just beautiful. I really hope this works out for you Stephanie.
I would love to live there..
hey..Illinois ain't too far from me :) but when Spencer finishes school we want to move farther west! sorry :) it is BEAUTIFUL though!!!
That does look like a gorgeous property! I love all the open space. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for a new house.
Good luck! Happy working!
Stephanie, I didn't know you were a Realtor! There was a point when I thought of doing either that or becoming a travel agent. But I guess I am just too use to being a stay home mom. And I really like to be here for Shawn when he isn't busy with his ARC activities.
oh Susan, I totally agree. I would rather be a stay at home mom.Elisabeth still does need me. But alas,Life does not always turn out as planned. So here goes plan B.
Post a Comment