Monday, July 28, 2008

Have a great Day!


7 comments:

Jan said...

Aww... That is really a sweet thing to read early in the morning. And also at the beginning of the week. Really cute picture and saying. Thanks Stephanie.

Lisa Christine said...

Thanks for the smile!

SuzanSayz said...

Stephani, that is just plain CUTE.

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture and a wonderful thought!!!!

Janell said...

What a great photo and quote to go along with it - it is so true that friends get us through the tough spots in life - thanks for this!

SuzanSayz said...

Stephanie, what happened to the post you had up this morning? I was going to leave a comment but I didn't have time. My daughter Courtney and I went to the matinee of Mamma Mia. It was really good. I came up here to leave the comments I hadn't had the time for and it looks like you took it down. I hope you were'nt worried that it wasn't a happy post. If you are sad and having a hard time, well you just go ahead and blog about it and let all of us cheer you up. Family problems really can be the worst, I agree with that. So please don't worry about what you blog about, just write what you feel and you will find that you have a lot in common with all of the rest of us.
Prayers for you to have good things!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you all. I did delete the post. I feel better just writing my feelings down I should have deleted the post without publishing
it. Your kind words and prayers have helped.