You can't wipe the smile off my daughters face.
She passed the written test on her first try.
She can now start the behind the wheel part of driver training.
Way to go Elisabeth
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago
You can't wipe the smile off my daughters face.
She passed the written test on her first try.
She can now start the behind the wheel part of driver training.
Way to go Elisabeth
Posted by Stephanie at 6:40 PM
7 comments:
WAY,WAY,WAY, to go Elisabeth!!!!! Drive safe now!!!
This makes me so HAPPY!!! Even though I have never met your Elisabeth I feel a connection to her because I have my own Elisabeth. I can't wait to see my daughter growing and learning and achieving, just like yours is. Thanks for sharing the happy news with us!
Congratulations!
I can't wait for the day when Jake can feel that independance. Wait....did I just say that? :)
That is such terrific news Elisabeth and Stephanie. The first try? I had to try at least 3 times. And they still shouldn't have let me pass.
Have fun driving and good luck.
YAY! Congratulations!! :)
Congratulations! 1st try!
Hi Stephanie...I found you through Susan and just wanted to say HI.
Love your background.
I am a friend of stephaine, adailyscoop, I have been with stephanie through parts of her loss, and she has changed all of us close to her. Your comment touched me though, I have an aunt that had a daughter born with spina bifida. She found out, and the doctors asked her if she would like to terminate the pregnancy. She refused. Their daughter Madison is now 4 and she is perfectly healthy. She had surgery just after she was born and things went beyond description. A miracle recovery. Maddie is a perfectly normal child, no signs except her tiny scar on her lower back. I walked beside her mother as she went through the ordeal, and her story was similar to yours, something perfect... was sent to us, to allow all of us to learn, to add a better perspective on our lives. Its only our job to notice it.
Thank you. You brought another way to "notice it"
Post a Comment