Tuesday, July 8, 2008

brain dead

I sure do love this little angel.




I don't know if any of you have had the experience of not being able to think clearly. It used to happen to me monthly for a week or so . Now it comes and goes as it pleases. I blame it on hormones .


.......................................

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

I think I'LL read a good book. Maybe then I will formulate a worthwhile blog entry.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Jan said...

All the time Stephanie. I blame hormones too. She is an angel.

SuzanSayz said...

When I first started blogging, I never thought I could run low on ideas. I have though quite a few times. That's when I start thinking about my family and what has happened lately with them and usually inspiration strikes. Good Luck!

Lisa Christine said...

Brain Dead...here, here! It's amazing that I keep going. I think my brain is actually on overdrive most of the time. And then it burns out.

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I do it ALL the time!!!