Monday, July 21, 2008

My Life in 6 Words

I have been tagged by dear, Lisa .

6 words that describe my life.
1. blessed
2. faithful
3. compassionate
4. perceptive
5. loved
6. challenging
Rules state that I now tag 5 others and leave them comments notifying of them of this tag.
Tagging is just as hard as making the list. Here goes.

I tag
1. Erin
2. Tiffani
3. Jan
4. Whitney
5. Merrianne


Have a wonderful Day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okeedokey! I will get to thinkin about this list & post it as soon as i can think of the Right Words!♥

Lisa Christine said...

YAY!!! Thanks for doing the tag! I love all your words...especially 'faithful'

Jan said...

I will have to give this some deep thought. It is tough for me to put myself into 6 words. But I will try for you okay.

Great list. I can feel that you are all those and then way more.

tharker said...

This is a great list. I will get to work on this one.

Whitney said...

thanks for the tag. i posted my words, such as they are!

Jan said...

I did your tag Stephanie. Thanks for asking.