Tribute to my sister Marion
Awesome interior decorator. Has a home that is so adorable and inviting.
#1 Aunt.
Always buys the best kid toys.
Throws out of this world parties. Always great food, decorations and games.
Invites all nieces and nephews to her home.(Now only 20 minutes from Disney world)
Has a great sense of humor(I don't know how I didn't get in the line with so many relatives having this wonderful talent)
Dedicated to helping others.
Loyal friend
Knows all the best places to visit.
World traveler
When my son Jonathan was on his mission in Orlando Aunt Marion bought Christmas lights and decorated outside of his apartment. He and his companion won the $50 off their rent for best decorations.
Have a wonderful birthday and many more to come


4 comments:
Sounds like a terrific sister. Very talented. Happy Birthday Stephanies sister Marion.
Happy Birthday to Marion. She sounds like a really wonderful sister and aunt. How many sisters do you have Stephanie? I have five.
I have 3 sisters. I am 41/2 years older than the youngest. My mom sure had her hands full. My maiden name was Gaba. So they called us the Gabby Gaba Girls.
what a great tribute to your sister!!! very sweet!
Post a Comment