Monday, September 29, 2008

A new day

On Saturday I watched Little Miss. I did not attend the Relief Society Broadcast. I did catch President Uchdorf's talk online. What an uplifting and touching talk it was. Today I want to hear the rest of the session. I thought some of you might enjoy the link as well. Click here to view.

Have a great day my fellow Royal Creators.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Heard it was good. Glad you had a chance to enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

I know...so fantastic! I like that you put a link up.

Scribbit said...

I felt horrible that I missed it--normally I'm right there but for some reason things have been crazy in our stake (our church burned down a year and a half ago and we're about to finally move back into the reconstructed building) and they've switched dates around so many times on us I totally forgot the broadcast. I heard his talk was wonderful.

Lisa Christine said...

I didn't watch the broadcast either...thanks for the link.

Elisa said...

His talk was inspiring! I am so glad I went and watched! I need to listen to it again!

Janell said...

Thanks for this link!!!