Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Walking in my shoes


Babies are so much fun. They teach some pretty important lessons.

I loved the words to this song from the first time I heard it. "Watching You"
So this morning as Little Miss walks around in my pump I am trying to remember she's watching me.

Just for Fun
There are 610,333 people in the U.S. with the first name Stephanie.
Statistically the 82nd most popular first name.
It is the feminine form of Stephen and also means "garland" or "crown."

Although the name is extremely popular now I did not meet another Stephanie until I was ten years old.

6 comments:

Jan said...

So cute Stephanie. There is a lot of you's around huh. But you are still one of a kind in your name :)

SuzanSayz said...

How could anyone ever, not only harm a baby or small child but do harm to them. They are probably the most perfect thing that this earth ever sees.
Oh BTW there are a lot more Stephanie's than that in the Country. When they give out those stats it is based on all the Stephanie's spelled exactly like that. They don't count the Stefanee's or the Stephany's or the Steffaney's. Get it? So there are a lot more of you Stephanie's out there than you realize thanks to all the parents that feel a name isn't right unless they give it a new spelling.

SuzanSayz said...

Correction: I meant how could anybody not only, NOT LOVE a baby or small child but do harm to them.
Sorry, I'm usually better at my editing.

Kristen said...

It's amazing and unbelievable what little kids pick up just by watching us. Children are some of the best accountability partners at making sure to keep ourselves in check. They don't even realize how they help us be better people.

I love the pictures!

So you're still dreaming of a house too...so sad to hear it didn't happen for you. It must have been for the best if you choose not to purchase it. I'm sure that wasn't easy. I'm praying a more perfect place and price will come along just at the right time.

Anonymous said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! ♥

tiki_lady said...

i loved when my children were found in my shoes or the hubz shoes. I wondered just what they were thinking. I remeber wearing my mothers shoes and pretending to be just like her. We are their idols, it makes for a tender moment when we think of the capacity we have and influence we have over our children and the world.