Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Need (want ) a vacation.

I want to go away with Dave for a whole week just the two of us and not worry about Elisabeth. I want to lay on a beach and soak up the sun. I want to have a home that is paid for. I want to be able to travel the world. I want to wake up loving life and thankful for my many blessings. I want to be kind and loving at all times. But alas I am having another low pot week! Arrg.

I guess the "I want" is the root of all evil. Selfishness.

Hard to see the divine in self when you are down.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Not evil. Maybe necessary. I think we all need getaways. The Lord himself wandered into the wilderness often :)

SuzanSayz said...

Stephanie, I can so relate to your wanting to get away without Elisabeth. Mine and Don's 32nd Anniversary is coming up the end of October. And we have usually managed to get away for at least the weekend, but this year I'm not so sure. Our other two that still live at home are just too busy and gone too much of the time to leave in charge of Shawn like we used to be able to do. We love Shawn so deeply and want nothing more than to have him with us always, but sometimes you just need time alone.
Try to cheer up life really is good!

tiki_lady said...

i am sorry about your low pot week. maybe just take a date night. they can help so much!! It sounds like you have been neglecting you! tell the hubz he is taking you out and he better be happy bout it too! LOL