Just thought I would share a video I was sent on the housing crisis. Click on the link to view.
http://garneringrightideas.com/2008/09/27/371/
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago
Just thought I would share a video I was sent on the housing crisis. Click on the link to view.
http://garneringrightideas.com/2008/09/27/371/
Posted by Stephanie at 8:55 PM
3 comments:
Just one more reason to get my buttons all warmed up for election time. Urr....
I found you from Janell's blog and I hve to say I just adore people who agree with me. So, I had to check you out and I'm so glad I did.
It looks like we have a lot of people in common! I don't know why I haven't noticed your comments before! good to meetya!
you know I liked ya here, since I commented so many times and put up with word verification. That is a rarity for me!
Post a Comment