Wednesday, September 3, 2008

E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D

Little Miss is such a bundle of energy. I am so very thankful she still takes naps(Mainly because I need a nap as much as she does. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he gave babies to the young.

My heart sure is up and down these days. So much suffering and so much charity and love.

My brain is telling me I better go nap while little miss is down Maybe later the creative juices will flow.

5 comments:

Janell said...

It is a constant see saw around here these days - the ups are so high, the downs so low ..... do I dare question all this suffering must happen when all of the blessings and beauty of human nature is around us as well???

Hope you get lots and lots of naps!

Lisa Christine said...

Nap???? what is that???

Just kidding...it's just been a LONG time since I had one of those...

SuzanSayz said...

If babies are meant for the young then I would have to say that naps are meant for the old. I love me a good nap. I could get in the habit of a nap every day but I try to hold it to my Sunday nap, with maybe one or two others sprinkled through the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having the best nap ever! I'm jeleous for sure.

Jan said...

I hope you got your rest sweet Stephanie. :)