It has been raining for three days straight. The ground is over saturated. We put a five gallon bucket under the draining gutter to stop the over saturation and keep the water away from the house. It was full in less than 15 minutes. So Dave put the little pool under the drain. It is almost full in less than an hour. I am singing Rain rain go away come again some other day!
We are an hour south of Chicago. Prayers for all those in Texas who really bore Ike's wrath.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


2 comments:
WOW!!!! that is a LOT of rain!!! i hope your roads are going to be OK!!! and not flooded!!!
Wow Stephanie. That is alot of rain. I need to be watching the news. I haven't heard about anything. Just have been worrying.
Post a Comment