Little Aubrey is on the move. Yesterday she learned how to climb out of her crib. I just turned my head for a minute when She followed the tradition of her father and broke papa's extra glasses in two. She is full of energy and delight. She is an explorer extraordinaire. I am one busy grandma.
Now for the dream. I want to own a home again. It will take a miracle. Our area is pricey but it is home. We are living in the miracle rental and now I may have found the miracle home. It is the boundaries of my current branch and it is on 5 count them 5 acres. It is not the style of home I would like(raised ranch with ugly roof) and it needs rehabbed but it has two kitchens and 6 bedrooms , a pole barn and a 3 car garage. It will be nothing short of a miracle if everything falls into place. Surprisingly, I am calm .


4 comments:
I totally share your dream. In fact, I was just thinking about posting soon about my dream of owning a home again. It'll be awhile for us too.
I sure hope it works out for you. That would be exciting! Your calmness is inspiring. I think I would be a wreck.
I believe in miracles and I believe in you. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck to your family on this Stephanie.
Stephanie, that is really exciting! I really hope it works out for you.
That's wonderful news! I hope it all works out and I can't wait to hear about the "journey."
Post a Comment