Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Happy Day

We did it! Dave and I are running away for Three count them three whole days. I am like a child in a candy store. I have found restaurants on restaurant.com(Matt and Erin gave us a huge gift certificate for Mother's day) I used priceline and got a steal of a deal at the Marriott. I am stoked. We are going to listen to conference take walks in the park and enjoy being alone .
Yahoo!!!!!
Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm stoked for you! That's awesome!

Jan said...

Go get em girl. That sounds like so much fun. You both deserve this too. Marriot has the best beds.

Lisa Christine said...

Fun!!!!

SuzanSayz said...

That is great news! Have fun and don't worry about Elisabeth too much!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Running away...what a treat! I hope you have a fantastic weekend.