My camera is not cooperating so you'll just have to take my word for it. After three days of pouring rain we have sunshine. Unlike many surrounding us we only have a little water that came in to the basement. Thank goodness.
I hope no matter the weather conditions in your neck of the woods you have a sunny soul too.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


8 comments:
What a great attitude Stephanie. No matter where we are or what is going on, we can have that sun in our souls. Thanks for your great thoughts.
We are supposed to be in the 90's today....hot hot! I sent Alexandra to school in a cool skirt, short sleeved top, and salt water sandals. I know that these warm days are limited...so these are her last chances to dress summery :)
I love the sunny days, and I am glad that where we live it is still hanging on!
Donald is going to think I'm a traitor to the cause but I'm actually a little tired of our warm verging on hot weather. The other night they were over and we were all outside on my patio having a great time. It started to get real chilly around 7:00 so I went inside and put on my jeans, a sweater, a jacket and socks and shoes. It felt so very nice and cozy and I found myself wishing for cool weather. I do know of course that after a month of it I will be wanting the warm days back.
We are full of sunshine down here too! It's so energizing to the soul isn't it?
there is sunshine in my soul! i commented on every post on your front page. I am obsessive about that when I check out a new blogger. It lets me get a good feel for ya?, sorry I should have asked for permission first.
I liked my time here. Please check me out too, I'll be back!
just be a follower of mine if you like me, then it will be easy to keep up with ya.
OH no worries, if you don't like to follow people. I so understand!
do you know jan and janell in real life or are you blogging buds?
bloggin buddies. I am friends with Whitney
Post a Comment