several posts ago I posted a poor picture of a bird I was trying to identify. The bird was back again today and I saw that it's belly was all white. Kristen was correct. It is a woodpecker.
I love nature. The above picture is from a bird identifying site. Not from my camera/



4 comments:
Before I read your paragraph I was thinking 'wow...what an amazing camera Stephanie has!'
lol!
That is funny.
Whoa, I've never seen one! You are lucky. That's one of the birds on my list. :)
I was right?! :-) yay!
My Grandma loves birds. She lives on a beautiful piece of land in the country that is full of wildlife. When I was a child, my grandpa bought Grandma a book of birds. Every time she spotted a new bird she would look it up in her book and write the date next to the picture of the bird.
I don't know very many birds, but I do remember seeing the woodpecker at Grandma's and being fascinated by it. I'm sure the cartoon had something to do with that (Woody Woodpecker). :-)
Post a Comment