Today is a beautiful sunny day. I don't have a clear view of the future; but I do feel like everything will work out. I am holding on even if it is a bumpy ride. Have a wonderful day.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago



5 comments:
I didn't get the rafting picture until I read your words "bumpy ride". As soon as it clicked, it made me chuckle. What a great illustration for such times.
I'm glad you're feeling better. You've been in my prayers. :)
Stephanie, I just linked to your blog from Whitney's. How great to see you here in the blogosphere.
It was really nice to be back in the Frankfort branch this weekend and see everyone.
It's also nice to take a peek into your life here!
One of my favorite time wasters is to imagine what I would do if I won a huge lottery. Like 352 million. I was resting from the heat today and thinking about all that I would do with that kind of moola, when I suddenly thought of you and realized that one of the first things I would do would be to buy you the home of your dreams. I couldn't decide if I would do it anonymously or not. I would just love to see you super happy and secure.
I just caught up on the last few posts. Hang in there :)
Post a Comment