The fact that life does not always turn out the way we plan is once again in my face. Dave was informed today that his hours would be cut once again.
I wonder how our lives are going to play out.
I feel guilty that I still want the leather couches and a home. I'll get over it.............
Forgive me while I have a pity party. Darn were 53 and 57. I'll sign out and spare you my state of mind.
I have a mountain to climb.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


3 comments:
Oh Stephanie that is horrible. I know we are here to be tested but geez, I don't think life is going to leave you alone until you are head of the class. Feel free to be sad and depressed. I know I would sure be.
AAARRRG!!! Let's shake our fists in the air together OK?
WHYYYYYYYY!!!! {SHAKE SHAKE}
I wish there was something I could do for you.
There's nothing wrong with allowing yourself time to feel sad. I feel sad for you. I hope this is happening because God has something better in store for you.
Post a Comment