Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Did you know?

A short time ago I learned a secret. One that amazed me . I can not remember who told me this secret. It in fact may be one of you.

Did you know there are special tabs on aluminum foil boxes and plastic wrap boxes to hold the roll in place?

If you are the one who told me please let me know I learned this wonderful tip from you.
How about it Did you already know about the box tabs? 53 and still learning.

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Wish I could claim credit for filling you in on the secret, but it wasn't me.

(yes, i did know about them)

:)

SuzanSayz said...

I've known about them for most of my adult life. Isn't it funny when you discover things that you somehow totally missed in the first fifty years of your life.
It happens to me too!

Kristen said...

Hmmm, I didn't know about the tabs. I'm curious. I will have to check that out the next time I am in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing.