
On Father's Day Dave was doing what he does best. Taking care of us. Dave drove me the week before to Tennessee to my parents. He then drove all the way back to Illinois (eight hours) to work for the week . On Friday he made his way back to Tennessee to pick us up.
Loading the van for our return trip . Helping Elisabeth in the Sand. Playing with Aubrey, vacationing with me. Washing dishes, mopping floors , working long hard hours, nothing is beneath this wonderful man. Happy Father's Day to the love of my life.



2 comments:
I ditto all of it. How blessed we are to be married to such beautiful men. I can endure anything as long as my husband is there by my side, and it cheers my heart knowing that you can say the same!
Wow, he sounds like a great guy! Good thing he's securely off the market. :)
I don't know why, but I thought you lived in Utah.
Post a Comment