This lovely couple(my daughter in law and son) are both graduating from BYU-I in December.
I am tickled to see my third child graduate from college. It is such a wonderful accomplishment.
Erin , is so talented. She made the above gorgeous baby afghan. I have been trying to help her find a market for all her handiwork. Click here if your interested in purchasing this adorable afghan. She would even take custom orders. She is a perfectionist and her work is beautiful.
Elisabeth had a good check up at the spina bifida clinic. She feels better now that she is having all her little ails worked on.
We shopped at the wonderful farmers market on Saturday, watched Aubrey and went to the outlet mall.
So far my potted garden is thriving. Yeah!!!!!yahoooooooooo! I usually kill plants within a few weeks so pardon me for shouting !!!!!!!!! We may actually get a yield from this years attempt.



2 comments:
Hooray!!! :) I'm so glad to hear it. What are you growing?
p.s. My toe is doing much better. The bruising is going away and it hardly hurts. I just hope I can keep my toenail.
I'm so glad that you have happy things to celebrate!
Post a Comment