Thursday, June 11, 2009

I can't help myself.


Little miss at age 2 is now sporting glasses. Funny how she doesn't bump into things or stumble now that she can see better. She is so funny. Yesterday her mom reported she had put Aubrey down for her nap. Mom hear's knocking . Aubrey says "Mommy, Mommy, Where are you? Mommy , Mommy I can hear you." All the while knocking on the bedroom door.
She also is so cute with Papa. She says " Lay down Papa, please. " He lays down because after all he is papa. She then says "Ready? Ready? " and proceeds to run and hop on him laughing the whole time. It is a sight to see. "Ready" ready or not she is a comin.


Motherboard is having a giveaway. Click here for the details on winning an ipod!































4 comments:

Heidi D said...

Such a sweetheart. I love those little glasses too. :))

Jan said...

She can put on anything and look so cute.

I agree with you and Miss Prejean. ugh.

SuzanSayz said...

Ah the old run and jump. It can be a real killer, but what grandpa has the heart to say "No More"!
I love her little glasses too btw.

Lisa Christine said...

The glasses look adorable. Does she leave them on ok?