Saturday, October 11, 2008

another inspired post

Janell blogged about a funny septic ad. Last year when I was in Florida a huge building had this add. I don't remember the company name it was a septic company but I will never forget their slogan

"We want your stink'in business"
So I guess to be in the septic business you need to have a good sense of humor.

5 comments:

Janell said...

Love love love it!!!! I guess you do have to be able to laugh about it ...

Anonymous said...

HA HA! That is funny :)

i think they really would need a good SENSE of humor to have a job like that! :P

peee-yooooo!

Jan said...

That is so stinkin funny and smelly. Love that type of humor too.

Erin said...

I saw a plumbing truck whose slogan was "In our business a flush beats a full house."

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin' funny Stephanie!

You and Janell are CRACKing me up!