stephanie I dont leave a comment to stir up discussions again.. but if you are interested I have several friends with children with down sydrome, cystic fibrosis, congenital rare diseases, my aunt fosters severly disabled children also and the government supports them so much.. most things are free, extensive physio, my aunt has a house full of hospital beds, electric wheel chairs all free to her...
Australia isnt socialist it is pretty much the same as the US.. they just give a little more money to people with kids and free hospitals...
I was in bed sweating all night that I had offended people.. the US is a great place.. I loved visiting there... I was just merely suggesting some things I think are great about where I live
Hi Bobbie! My name is Susan Sorenson and the name of my blog is Non Linear Thinking. I'm LDS and I live in Washington state not too far away from Jan. I really enjoyed your comments the other day on Jan's blog about the way things are done in Australia. I have two grown kids who can't afford insurance. My oldest daughter has some, what I'm afraid could be somewhat serious health problems. They couldn't afford the insurance offered by her Husband's company. It would have been more than 500 a month for them and my two grandaughters. I know that in my Country most Mormons tend to be very conservative Republicans. I am more middle of the road. But when you see your children suffer from lack of medical care it's hard to support the conservative outlook on things. You have no idea how excited I was to read your comments and see that I am not alone in thinking and feeling the way I do. I would love for you to come on over to my blog. Jan and Stephanie bothe have links to me on their blogs, I would love to meet you and enjoy reading your thoughts. Come on over, I'll keep the light on!
7 comments:
Congrats to your lovely daughter. Have fun tonight Miss Illinois. You look beautiful. Love the costumes. They are darling Steph.
Cute Costumes!!! i love 'em! i hope you all racked up on YUMMMMY CANDY!!!!!!!
oh my goodness, they are soooo cute! i love that bumblebee and elephant! WOOHOO for Miss Illinois! I hope she has an amazing time.
stephanie I dont leave a comment to stir up discussions again.. but if you are interested I have several friends with children with down sydrome, cystic fibrosis, congenital rare diseases, my aunt fosters severly disabled children also and the government supports them so much.. most things are free, extensive physio, my aunt has a house full of hospital beds, electric wheel chairs all free to her...
Australia isnt socialist it is pretty much the same as the US.. they just give a little more money to people with kids and free hospitals...
I was in bed sweating all night that I had offended people.. the US is a great place.. I loved visiting there... I was just merely suggesting some things I think are great about where I live
Love all of the pictures!!!! So cute - Halloween is so fun!
Hi Bobbie! My name is Susan Sorenson and the name of my blog is Non Linear Thinking. I'm LDS and I live in Washington state not too far away from Jan. I really enjoyed your comments the other day on Jan's blog about the way things are done in Australia. I have two grown kids who can't afford insurance.
My oldest daughter has some, what I'm afraid could be somewhat serious health problems. They couldn't afford the insurance offered by her Husband's company. It would have been more than 500 a month for them and my two grandaughters. I know that in my Country most Mormons tend to be very conservative Republicans. I am more middle of the road. But when you see your children suffer from lack of medical care it's hard to support the conservative outlook on things.
You have no idea how excited I was to read your comments and see that I am not alone in thinking and feeling the way I do.
I would love for you to come on over to my blog. Jan and Stephanie bothe have links to me on their blogs, I would love to meet you and enjoy reading your thoughts.
Come on over, I'll keep the light on!
Darling costumes!
Post a Comment