I made Tomato Florentine soup today. Everyone loved it. I just found out it was posted by Jan when I went to get the link for everyone.
So easy and Divine.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago
I made Tomato Florentine soup today. Everyone loved it. I just found out it was posted by Jan when I went to get the link for everyone.
So easy and Divine.
Posted by Stephanie at 8:21 PM
4 comments:
Soup is one of my favorite fall things....it just warms you up! I will have to try your recipe.
Wow, that recipe sounds wonderful. I'll have to show it to Mike and see if he'll make it for me. Although I will never know what THIS recipe tastes like unless I do it myself. Mike always has to "doctor" up every recipe. He should have been a chef. He's really good at cooking...never baking...only cooking.
Is that not the freshest tasting soup on the planet? It is just so fresh and yummy. Glad you tried it out Stephanie. I was always wondering if people were using that blog of recipes or not. I am glad that people are. Have a wonderful week.
YUMMY... DANG THAT SOUNDS TASTEY!!!! I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT!
Post a Comment