Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We are about to Celebrate



Dave and I were married on his 27th Birthday. Saturday , November 1st we are celebrating our 30th anniversary. Our children have asked that we not leave town. It has left me wondering what they have cooked up. Just in case they need a few suggestions Hawaii sounds nice. We also like San Diego , Disney world or a sunny beach in Florida would be OK too.

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your kids plan something extra special!

Jan said...

Love this Stephanie. Happy Anniversary to a great couple.

Unknown said...

I promise, it will be worth it!

SuzanSayz said...

Hey Congats to you two. Don and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary this last Tuesday the 28th. And then the next day (the 29th) Matt Lauer opened the Today show by saying "Hello it's Wednesday the
28th. I freaked out. I had to go look at a calander to make sure that we hadn't celebrated a day early. So there we have it positive proof that even the Today Show makes mistakes.

tiki_lady said...

rofl, so funny about the Today show comment! Happy belated anniversary! WE will be married 20 years this july! OH MY!! I loved the picture you shared!! Everyone looks so Breck girl, or Charlie's Angel like! YOu make a beautiful bride but I have to say I wish I had that outfitt front in center.

That is sooo crud what's his name?? Just picture that suit in blue! Shoot, I didn't see the movie but it was really popular! I hate brain farts! sorry side tracted. that happens to me often.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
AHH Thanks to word verification it brought it to mind. is it WAyne's world??