In honor of my 101 posts I am having a give away.
After a little thought (brain is working in slow motion these days)I have decided to give a ...drum roll please....a
Target gift card.
You can pick whatever your little heart desires.
Tell your friends winner will be drawn at noon central time on Friday.
Mom you can enter too. Just leave a comment by clicking on comments.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


18 comments:
I love Target. I wantie want.
Yay yay yay for your 101 posts!!!! I wanted to comment and say congrats, but please don't put my name in - I think you have spoiled me enough - and I have been spoiled enough for a very good long while! I want to see other people happily winning fun things =)!
Congrats on 101!
Sign me up for your giveaway~
Congradulations Mom.
Sign me up.
thanks for commenting and you better enter me into your great giveaway! I'm in, I'm in!
Congrats on your 101!!!!
Count me in Stephanie!
Happy 101!
Hi! I came by way of Jan. Congrats on your 101! You have a fun blog. I'll be back!!!
Congrats on 101!! You rock sista!
Count me in. I can feel some chocolate lovin' comming my way! :oP
HI STEPHANIE!!!
wow...you're Giving away a TARGET GIFT CARD!!
awesome!!!
COUNT ME IN on that DRAWING!!!!
♥
Happy 101!
Have a great Friday Eve!
I can't believe you're up to 101 already. I think we both started blogging at roughly the same time. I think I need to be a little more productive or I'll never get to one hundred.
Oh yeah, I'm in!
Wow 101 ! I have a long way to go...pretty impressive.
Count me in! :)
congrats on 101!
Jan sent me. Love your blog. So cute. M
101... That is a big deal& what a great prize! I stopped by because Jan said to and what Jan says goes :) I'm thinking I will be back for sure though. Cute family and fun blog. So count me in who doesn’t need a little target loving? Or at the very least a little hope for some target love ;) good Luck all.
Post a Comment