This past few weeks Dave and I have been trying to tackle projects. We spent a whole Saturday cleaning windows, inside and out. We also had Little Miss that day.
A week ago I found a dresser, nightstand and bookcase on 80% clearance at Target. I was so excited. I took a piece of the new furniture to Lowes and got a gallon of paint color matched. We then painted her headboard, desk, chair and mirrored dresser to match. Dave switched the hardware on the dresser and desks to match the new stuff. We then throughly cleaned E's room and our room .


6 comments:
90% off!!! That is awesome! What a super shopper you are! And to paint it all so it matches, that's a great idea! You must have been so busy, but what a good feeling it is to step back and see the finished product.
That is like beyond a good deal. That is almost being close to theives. LOL....
Looks fabulous. Good for you all.
WOW Stephanie that is an incredible deal!
My youngest Courtney works at Target and she is frequently telling me about certain items on clearance, I guess I might have to pay closer attention next time.
gorgeous!!! Love the great deal, love what you've done with this - beautiful!
You are so so so sweet!! Your email made my day today =)! I am working my 'stuff' out, slowly but surely, and that is good. We had a fantastic stake conference this weekend that was awesome for me! How are you doing????? Hope all is well for you - luv ya, Janell
veddy veddy nice!
Post a Comment