Monday, June 30, 2008

Tradition ...Tradition

Started a new tradition yesterday. It was a month in the making. Dave and I are hosting a family dinner with all our local adult children once a month. They all came and it was enjoyable.
I made shish kabobs from an online recipe. They were ok. Nothing to rave about. Next month tried and true recipes will be used.

My camera is lame. Any suggestions for a good digital camera that is very user friendly?

Have a wonderful Monday .

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I love traditions. And I especially love family dinners. Donald, the girls and I go to Susan's house every Sunday night for a family dinner. It is the highlight of the week for me.

Susan and I are planning to write blogs about our "Sunday Night Dinners" so I won't reveal too much now....but oh, what good times we have!

I am glad that you have found a new tradition for your family.

Jan said...

What a great idea for you and the kids. I think that is a wonderful thing to start.

We have breakfast every 3rd Saturday with my parents over here at my house. We love it.

I am going to look at cameras today. I will let you know if I come up with any suggestions.

Have a great week Stephanie.

SuzanSayz said...

Lisa and I both have the same digital camera. We found them at Walmart a few years ago for I think around 200 dollars. They are Polaroids. Go figure. I never thought that they would be competing with the other digitals but almost every photo shown on Lisa's blog is taken with her good old faithful Polaroid. And you can see how nic they turn out. Good luck Stephanie