I have not been blogging for very long. I am slowly learning blogging etiquette. Trial and error. I was a little leary of blogging. I donot express myself on paper as well as I speak. I tend to have good and bad days with my health and tend to keep to myself during those low times . Blogging has allowed me to stay connected. To see the world through positive eyes. My friend Whitney suggested I start a blog. Although many years my junior I loved her zest for life. Her realness.( Oh I am so excited. I learned how to correctly do links) Do I need to ask permission before I link to someone elses site?If so, sorry Whitney. Another reason to love Whitney. Unconditional love.
To all my blogging friends have a great weekend.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


6 comments:
Sometimes I worry about those same things. When in doubt I usually ask my daughter-in-law Lisa. At first I was hesitant to put a link to someone's blog on my page. It seemed kinda pushy, like I was trying to invite myself to the party or something. But Lisa has given me the green light. Now my only criteria is if they have ever left me a comment. I figure that's their way of saying "yes, you can come to my house to play". And you are still ahead of me on the link thing. My son Donald has shown me how once but he went so fast with it that he had lost me by about step number three. Same thing with pictures. But one day, one day.
The people that I know, usually don't mind a link. But I really do understand the concern of them feeling invaded or something. On giveaways, I generally ask them and then advertise.
Anyways, I am glad that you blog. It is a great way to feel a connection with others. I love your new header too. Fantastic family. Very nice.
Take care and you have a great weekend too Stephanie.
I figure that if someone has a public blog there is no harm in linking to it.
And I am always flattered when people find my blog link-worthy :)
I am so glad that you have become a 'blogger' and that we have gotten to know one another. It's amazing how we can come together from all over the globe to inspire and support one another.
Enjoy your weekend :)
Welcome To Blog World! :)
yeah for blogging! I love it! Besides all the connections you make, and venting we do... its cheaper than therapy!
I always get a little excited when I see a referring link to my blog from a blog I don't know... its like a little nod that "Hey! you're ok!"
Happy weekend to you!! Your family is beautiful!!
You can always link to my blog, Stephanie! Happy Weekend to you too!
Post a Comment