What a really great daughter you have. She is a very strong spirit. I can tell.
Thank you for your kind words today. I really appreciated them. It is a very heavy time when so many around you are going through so much. You want to do for them, but you are limited and helpless sometimes. I just wish it could all go away. Thanks for the understanding heart.
no, I am no relation to Donald and Lisa. I found Lisa's blog through a friend of a friend. My heart just related to her dear Elisabeth's situation. Then from there I have so many other wonderful kindred spirits. Have a great day.
4 comments:
This brought a smile to my face. Way to go Elisabeth!!!
Very Cool. My good wishes go out to your wonderful daughter.
~Donald
(Lisa's Husband)
What a really great daughter you have. She is a very strong spirit. I can tell.
Thank you for your kind words today. I really appreciated them. It is a very heavy time when so many around you are going through so much. You want to do for them, but you are limited and helpless sometimes. I just wish it could all go away. Thanks for the understanding heart.
Are you related to Donald and Lisa?
no, I am no relation to Donald and Lisa. I found Lisa's blog through a friend of a friend. My heart just related to her dear Elisabeth's situation. Then from there I have so many other wonderful kindred spirits.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment