The past week or more I feel like I am living in Heaven. The weather has been awesome. In the high 70' s and low 80's and no, yes I did say no, humidity. It is the longest stretch of great weather in years. I am posting a view of where I blog from these days. We are living on a beautiful wooded half acre. I have squirrels, deer, raccoon, red fox and beautiful birds.I have had robins, blue Jays, Doves, a wood pecker, and many finches at my bird feeder. Now I had to include pictures of my hanging baskets. After 30 years I have finally kept the baskets alive and pretty. Yeah!
A friend who has a wonderful outlook on life
( I tried to create a link like everyone else. I guess I need help learning the correct way.) reminded me as she celebrates her little ones nine month birthday that I should savor every minute.
I will be learning all my days.
I think it would be wonderful if everyone reading this could come sit and visit on my deck for lunch and enjoy the peaceful view and chirping birds.
Have a wonderful Day everyone.


4 comments:
Hi Stephanie, I have decided to hop over and introduce myself. I'm Donald's Mom, and Lisa's Mom-in-law, and Elisabeth's Grandma. I have read a few of your posts and it sounds like you have had a really interesting life. I know Lisa has enjoyed seeing someone who has gone through many of the things that they are going through, and done it with strength and grace. Feel free to visit me at my blog when you have a moment. Oh and P.S. I can't do links either. And Donald makes it look so easy too.
Dear Stephanie,
I love your blog and your beautiful, pink, flowered, page. Your yard seems so peaceful and tranquil. Is this the same home I visited you at, last? Thankyou for sharing your thoughts and your beautiful family with me.
Love,
Pat
You have a lovely place to call home. And that is the perfect weather tempatures. I can't do passed the upper 80's well.
What a positive and uplifting post. Thanks for sharing. And that Lisa, is lovely. The whole family.
Yes Pat same place
Post a Comment