Life is good. Every day Dave and I wake up and say how much we love our home. Last week we traded our Saturn in for a Ford Fusion. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my sister, Candy and Art. Rachel found a mother of the bride suit for me in the color she wanted me to wear(Hot pink)It sounds bold but is actually quite elegant.
I Christmas shopped up a storm online and in stores on Black Friday . Free shipping helped me a great deal. I am almost done shopping. Yahoo!. This is a big first for me. Years ago when we had even less money than now I used to make most of our gifts. Christmas eve would find me still tying quilts or sewing. Usually overtired and not liking the holiday very much.
Rachel's wedding reception is coming along. Her second bridal shower is Saturday. Yesterday was her 30Th birthday. Seems like yesterday Dave was holding her and talking to her as she cooed right back to him just after her birth.
Dave and I had our annual physicals yesterday. Five prescriptions later I hope to be feeling good by week's end. (Drat my sinus's.)
I am so looking forward to this month. My third child graduates from College. We are all praying he finds a good job. He and his wife are expecting a little girl in February. Rachel is going to stay with Elisabeth and Dave and I are headed to Idaho for the graduation by ourselves! We return, celebrate Christmas and then start the new year out with a Wedding followed by a new granddaughter arriving in February. We feel so very blessed




3 comments:
Stephanie, that's only because you are so very blessed. I love it when we are rewarded for just doing those everyday things that we are expected to do. Heavenly Father truly does love us all!
Ah, it's no wonder you are glowing. That is a great list!
I'm so glad things are going great for you. :)
Jeff and I would wake up and feel the same thing for our house. It's our first and it'll always have a special place in my heart.
Post a Comment